Well, it came today...our annual snow fall. This is really the first one that Em remembers so she was far more excited than I thought she would be...but K took the cake!
Em spent the whole time eating it...at first she said it tasted like chocolate and then changed her mind to ice cream. :-)
They were in their dress-up clothes so we just threw on hats, gloves, jackets and shoes...thus the awesome look!
We tried to collect it to make a snowman, but it was "too cold" so we quit.
The flakes were so big, they were catching them and looking at them.
The older two tasting.
Em kept wandering around trying to brush it off her stuff. It started with the picnic table, then the car and then at some point, she just went back to eating it.
This was the day before...she wanted me to take a pic, can't remember why but they are cute enough I thought I'd throw them in.
I have had lots of questions lately about all that is going on out here so I think I will just address them. The big bus crash was in M's area but he was off that night so he did not have to respond to that. He was in on the man-hunt for the cop-killer initially but now is on his regular days off, but yes, that too is in this area. We are doing all right, minus a little extra stress. And yes, it has been pretty chaotic around this area as of late so all of your prayers, especially for protection, are coveted. Thank you!
1 comment:
Praying much for M and the family. So good to see you this past Sunday.
Post a Comment