John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Erickson Christmas

So we just spent the last few days with all the Erickson's...now 15 of us...in the same house. It was very fun and I have lots of pics to sort through but thought I would get started with the family photos. I realize the white couch looks very funny but rain forced us inside and, well, it won't matter. Auntie Heidi can photoshop anything so these will look awesome in a few days! :-)

For those who don't remember, the four boys are the Erickson children...the women married in.









Have a great day!  God Bless!!

1 comment:

doug&margarethe said...

love the photos! love this family! Yes, you are quite a few now. Am sure it was a fun time for all. Thanks for posting these as my thoughts have been there with you!