John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Monday, December 24, 2012

Angels

Wow! I almost forgot these! Here I thought I was all caught up on my photos and then I found my second memory card completely full. :-) This was the Christmas play for our church. They had the little ones dress up as angels and go up front first to perform "Away in a Manger".


Everyone was in classic form.  K is imitating her teacher telling everyone to smile and Z, well, she is doing the opposite.



Em, well, she's just like Z.  Even in our own house I can't get her to perform.  If she sees the camera come out, she looks down and away and stops whatever she was doing.  Apparently she doesn't even like what the little boy next to her is doing.  :-)


There was one little smile when someone pointed out where I was at.


And actually performing...



Awww, such a little angel.


Ok I can't resist the whole outfit.


A was there too just too far away to be in the photos with the others.


Since two of the three weren't smiling, we had them perform in the hallway afterward.


I call this Em's gangsta pose...






Well, it was fun.  The video is even better but I am being lazy about posting those.  Once I streamline the process, I will get better about that.  I hope you get a chance to relax and remember the gift Jesus was to us on this day!  God Bless!!

No comments: