John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Well, I got my new camera. It is still a Nikon but it is much newer. I have no idea how to use it yet but have started to experiment. This was just a few quick photos on auto...which I wasn't even able to use on my old camera...and the colors are already better!

Pretty cute, huh? :-)



This, by the way, is how you keep two kids happy and yet separated from each other so there aren't so many fights. Big sis gets the markers and little sis gets the chalk.


My brother and family came out for the weekend so Mo tried messing around with the basic settings on the camera a little bit and this is what she got.









The boys are pretty excited to have a little sister (mom and dad have started the paperwork) so they spent the weekend learning all they could. Yaya didn't just learn to brush hair, he also learned to change diapers! Mom and Dad claim they will pay him for every diaper he changes.


Easily my favorite!!! Hard to believe he's my brother! :)


I've gotta figure this camera out before something important happens but until then, I am just oober excited to have a camera six years newer and one that works on auto!

God Bless!!

No comments: