John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Last of NC

So the saddest part about losing our second computer in less than three months is that I lost a bunch of pictures. We went to the Children's Museum while we were in NC. It was a very fun place and I had some adorable pictures of our family and Emily talking to a horse and milking a cow as well as baby C sleeping on Mommy's shoulder. Alas, these were the only pictures we rescued and at least they show you what a climber's paradise it was.




This is Jack's Beanstalk...it twisted and wound all the way to the ceiling of the second floor.  Needless to say, our resident monkey, K, was in heaven.


The celebrity of the week..."Baby Kwowee" was all the rage!


Yes, Em still fits in an infant bouncy seat.


Oops, that was out of order.


Chilling with Uncle M.



C doesn't have the most patience while waiting for food, but who are we to talk...what child waits patiently for a bottle to warm up?  K kept trying to comfort her.  She would get very concerned every time she cried.  So cute!



Our itinerary was changed for us so our trip home was a marathon.  The girls got up at 6am and we left the house at 11am.  By the time we got home, it was midnight (3am by our internal clocks) and even after being up and on the move for 21 hours, our girls were awesome!  I couldn't believe it.  I know they are seasoned travelers but even I was tired (and since they had melted down two days earlier, my confidence was wavering).  This was us killing time by playing shop in the carry on baggage container...


Thanks M and G for an awesome trip!  It was a very fun visit to a beautiful place and I am glad we got to meet our newest niece.  Hope the house has recovered from the lightening!  God Bless you all!

No comments: