John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Visit

I know it is crazy late but I finally stole some pics of our newest niece on the Erickson side. Seriously she is ridiculously cute!!! And I'm totally not jealous that she was born with more hair than my daughters had at their first birthdays. :)



We just went down to visit Nana and Poppy...


The weather here has been really really nice. I mean stereotypical southern CA style.







We put a 'tea flower' in hot water and watched it grow.



Emmy's eyes.  So sad they get hidden most of the time.  This was funny though, she took her glasses off, put the sunglasses on and then pushed them up on her head like mommy.  :)


Just some bonus sister pics. I keep forgetting to tell the "gas story". We were headed to church last week when I told K that the car was thirsty and we needed some gas. "Ok, I wook for it for you!" she assured me from the back. When we got near the corner, I heard, "Mommy! There it is!" Which was actually nice because Mommy brain had already forgotten about the gas.

Anyway, when we were done, we were sitting at the light and I hear, "S-H-E-...pause...(she doesn't get it that a straight line is an L instead of a one so she started throwing out random numbers...four, eight...it spells...it spells...". After the pause, I look out and say, "S-H-E-L-L, it spells, shell." Then my three year old looks right at me like I'm crazy and says, "No it doesn't, Mommy! It spells 'gas'!"




Well, so far all is well in the Erickson household. We are healthy, happy, temper-tantrum-throwing individuals, all living under the same roof. There's never a dull moment! I hope all is well with you! God Bless!

No comments: