John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 Years!!

Well, we are finally back from the Erickson Family Reunion in the great state of MT and today is our 10th Anniversary!! Yipee! We celebrated a few months ago in Santa Cruz, but I just wanted to note it on the actual day...so Happy Anniversary to us!!


Just have to throw in one pic of the whole group since that is all I have sorted through so far. :-) It was a total blast, perfect weather and great bonding!! I made lots of new friends. I think at my first reunion, I was just overwhelmed. This time my brain kept things much more organized and I enjoyed myself even though both girls weren't feeling well!


God Bless!!

No comments: