John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready...
Set...
GO!!!!

K is having a blast pushing herself up the hill (with help) and then racing to the grass in my parent's front yard. The hill is very steep and I think my heart stops every time but she has so much fun, I have to shove my fears. Isn't that the job of a mom? Think of all the worst case scenarios and then cheer your child on while they do it anyway? :)

I know, shadows everywhere but she cracks me up so I included it.


This is even better. The sand must taste good cause she hasn't stopped eating it even though we've been to the beach half a dozen times already.



Who said you can't see wildlife around here?


We went to a 'Victorian Farm' the other day...



Em will walk up to anyone and ask them to hold her and climb on anything, but is scared to death of flowers, animals and anything that moves too fast.







My favorite...






Yep, still scared of flowers.


My cousin...


I thought we might find the second backpack we were looking for up here. We got a steal! This is a brand new Kelty and was used once...thank goodness for craigslist! K and I are looking at each other in my rear view mirror.



If you think of us, please pray for Em...her allergies have kicked in up here and it has gotten bad enough that she is coughing all day and all night. She is pretty miserable and not sleeping well. M has it the worst and K too but Em is the one who will turn it into something scary so pray it will clear up and not turn into anything.

We got some medicine for her today and it hit her before bed...this is her trying to go to sleep while Nana puts her nightie on. :) Poor girl.


Have a great day and God Bless!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you are KILLING me with all the cuteness that you are posting! It makes me laugh, smile and tear up all at the same time. I need to see you all SOON!!

Love you, April

doug&margarethe said...

Agree with April! Isn't it amazing that in the last pic Em looks like she has outgrown those PJ's? Especially when you think how tiny she was! Sorry for the allergies, can empathize with that.. so miserable. Glad you have had such a fun vacation.
Hugs to you all, Margarethe