Well, I think the sleep study went well. They said they think they got enough data. From my point of view, it was a nightmare!! I kept her up waiting for them to put her leads on and finally they came in to tell me they were waiting for her to fall asleep so they could put the leads on...argh!! It took me forever to get her to sleep and then they came in and ended up waking her up (imagine that), which made her even more angry. Em has a temper. A REAL temper. She is totally chill most of the time but when things aren't going her way, you will sure know about it. So you can imagine how she felt about them taking 45 minutes to attach over twenty leads, two chest bands and a pulsoc (sp?) on her toe. She finally got to sleep only to spend the night waking up angry on and off while they ran in and out...
Me? I thought I hit the jack pot when I saw the giant recliner I would get to sleep in...it was big enough for M and I to share! Sadly, sometime late that night when I tried to sleep on it, I discovered that I was not big enough to keep it reclined. So I 'slept' sideways with my legs hanging over the edge all night...did I mention they came in and out ALL night long.
Thankfully Nana and Poppy were willing to come out for the day and help us with the girls.
So after we made pancakes and had breakfast, M and I hit the sack for the rest of the morning while Nana and Poppy took the girls out to the park. I think it may be the only reason I have not collapsed from exhaustion. :)
Yeah, K often picks out her own outfits these days. I think she is already better at coordinating outfits than I am. Here she's got Nana's purse.
We spent the afternoon in the back yard, BBQing ribs and hanging out.
Picking flowers...
What they are looking at, we will never know.
And then there was the day I went to the bathroom and came back to find this. They are getting so fast at getting into things!!
Em just chillin' wondering what I was so upset about.
And the day these two decided to pretend they were taking a nap.
Only they couldn't stop laughing...
And this little girl LOVES her shoes!!
My friends around here tell me, "K's girliness gets funnier and funnier the more I get to know you!"
Oh, guess what? God is already answering prayer...a friend of mine who reads our blog happens to have a bunch of extra powder that I need to add to Em's food but can't afford yet...she is sending it our way! God is good! Have a great day!
1 comment:
Your little girls are just precious and I pray for them every night!
Post a Comment