I really need to catch up on just some random but fun pics...so, lots of pics.
One of G+G E's visits...tickling Em.
I believe this is the obligatory photo of K reading...she has started to read to herself and it is adorable! She will say all the words she remembers from a page and then move on to the next one. Sometimes I hide around the corner just to listen to her. :)
Poppy is a trooper...he showed her this 'flying' game and I think he forgot she was two...she wanted to do it for the rest of the day.
Nana gave Em ice cream...you can see what she thought of that! She is eating well again. I have decided she just isn't allowed to teethe anymore.
K put Nana's socks and shoes on...
When I took Em's pics, K had to get involved...it is the only time I don't have to 'trick' her to get a pic (when she is jealous of Em getting all the attention). :)
This is how K helps Em when she is crying...she gently pats or rubs her head and says, "OK Emma, no cry". It is so cute!
The easy photo girl...
Texting friends...can't wait for those bills!
Just them 'talking'.
Now, K is two so sometimes, this photo ends with laughs and "silly Emma" and the rest of the time, it ends in a screech of horror and fake crying followed by "no, emma, no touch". You pick, it's about a fifty-fifty shot. :) This one was cute.
They are starting to 'wrestle' which is really cute, but I still have to supervise in order to save the little one. :)
We've had some storms roll through which have left us green and white, but yesterday we got some hail. It was neat, so I took a photo...
Not realizing it would just continue and continue...
We got so much hail that it looked like it had snowed.
Storms always leave some stellar sunsets...
Em styling her new goatee...
And K styling the bowl look.
I almost forgot...K put Em's outfit on and then helped me 'fix' her toy with "new ba-ah-wees". Here she is carrying the tool box back to the garage.
Oh, I took K out to see the snow....in a field two minutes from here....
At first, she refused to touch it...then she finally picked up a piece with two fingers exactly...
Have a great day and God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment