John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Monday, January 17, 2011

From My Mom

So I think this will be the last installment for the vacation...these pics are from my Mom's camera. The first few are at the greatest park possibly in the world.


I can't thank my Mom enough...every night while we were there, she took the monitor and let M and I sleep while she took care of the girls, including getting up with them in the morning! I feel like a new, well-rested person...for now! :) Thanks Mom!!


K loves to climb and she is actually really good at these...all I do is make sure her feet don't slide off and point out hand holds and she does the rest. Such a big girl!



Taking a break.


Getting Em to sit still for more than thirty seconds is one feat...to read a book to her is entirely another!




More of Christmas with my uncle.


My aunt and great grandma.


K playing dolls...I think she forgot which one goes in the crib.


Watching her new choo choo.


My youngest sweetheart and I.  She is still eating well and we are still patching her eye.  She is still not walking but is a speed demon on her knees.


It was a great vacation but now we are back. No drs appts yet as we are still on 'vacation', but next week we already have seven lined up and her primary dr doesn't know we are back yet. :)

Also, in classic M and B fashion, when we got back, we found M's debit card (for winning fantasy football) in the mail, so we decided it was time to paint our master bedroom. So we didn't even finish unpacking, emptied our room and got started. We have paint and curtains up already and moved one of our leather chairs in, but still have a little ways to go. We have decided it is time to actually move in to our house...imagine that!

Thanks for your prayers and God Bless!!

No comments: