John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Knott's Berry Farm

We went in to Knott's Berry Farm today to see Snoopy and the Christmas decorations. K has decided she loves Snoopy, so this was perfect! Meeting Snoopy for the first time...


She's so shy I thought she wouldn't go up to him, but with a little encouragement, she touched his nose and then was fine.



The Five of us...



Going for some rides...how ironic and adorably cute...our youngest, who is the sick one and is supposed to take it easy is the one who loves adventure and apparently fun rides.  Yet our oldest, who can do whatever she wants, is cautious and shy and honestly scared of most of the rides. We took K on two rides and she cried on both so we stuck to the carousel and trains.  :)




Walking with April while we wait for others to have their rides.






April and I went on several roller coasters...I can't tell you how fun it was to just have some fun and feel like a kid again! I LOVE roller coasters! It's a good thing too since M says it is my job to go with the girls on them...I think it might just be Em and I though.



We call Emily "Mater" these days. If you have seen the movie "Cars", you get it. If not, I included a picture of Mater...every time she smiles and shows off her one tooth, we crack up laughing and say something like, "Hi, Mater!! I love you!!"







The four of us...such a great family photo!!  First time we've ever gotten everyone looking up.  :)



Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spontaneous laughter erupts when I see your smiles. love the little 'toothy' grins. thanks for sharing the joy. Love gt aunt Beck

doug&margarethe said...

Love the girls winter hats!! Was with G-pa when he bought them. They seemed small in the store but look big on the girls!! What a fun time you had! ... and Em keeps smiling!!