John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Big Bear


So some day we will get a family picture with all of us looking at the camera and smiling...I think. :) We decided to go somewhere today and we ended up in Big Bear Lake. It was the longest drive for a park and walk we have ever done. But it was beautiful and we decided it was worth it!



We started at a park so K could play while we attempted to feed Em. Yes, attempted. She is clamping on the bottle and refusing to eat. Good times. And then we threw K in a backpack and Dad's plan was to carry both kids as a counter-weight. It worked well but in the end, we each ended up with one kid and I got the backpack cause he loves me.

















Rash Results: Found It...I hope!!!

We normally have our floor covered with a large black blanket (for contrast for Emily's vision so she can see her toys). A couple days ago the blanket was in the wash and I had worked out in my sports bra and shorts and after I was done, I played with Emily on the carpet for about five minutes when I noticed that my back was very uncomfortable. I got up and ran to look in the mirror and sure enough, my entire back had broken out in a rash.

SO, I am not allergic to food (thank goodness! I love my food way too much for that), but I must be allergic to the cleaning agent they used to clean our floor...about two weeks before my first reaction. In celebration of the simplicity of the conclusion, we went out to eat. Someone else made the food and someone else did the dishes. It was nice! AND I have been wearing an awful lot of clothes for it being August, but since I am not irritated at the world, it seems great to me. We go on vacation in a couple days so we aren't going to do anything about it for a little while anyway.

2 comments:

Leppard said...

Yeah!!! I love good news for you. I love that you have a solution to the rash. I love that you had a beautiful walk and got such a wonderful family picture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you guys get a vacation in one of the most beautiful parts of CA. Yeah for happy times. Just had to celebrate with you and for you!!!!!!

test said...

Congratulations on your beautiful family! :)