John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, August 29, 2010

What A Day!

Ok, just a cute one of K I found on the camera.
So our day started with me watching Z for the afternoon. Since K was asleep when she got here, so she fed her baby while M fed Em and then they spent a little time hanging out.


Then K got up and they went swimming.


Then Grandma and Grandpa showed up.

And Uncle J and Auntie K and the Erickson cousins showed up.




IDK why this is sideways, but it is so cute I couldn't delete it.

Then we had to try to get a pic of Grandma and Grandpa with the grandchildren. It worked so well, I am just posting a bunch so everyone can pick the least painful one and download it. :) This is my favorite because it is the most realistic...Em has bug eyes, B is crying, J touching his mouth, and K is not looking at the camera. Ah life!



This, by the way, is our newest nephew, B. He is 3 months old and I think might be as big as K. :)

1 comment:

Leppard said...

look at you being so social and taking on a third child. Way to go Becky. Looks like a fun day!! You look great by the way. Those 5 am workouts are paying off. Well we are off to start our first day of kindergarten. I'l call you and give you a progress report later:)