We got up at 5am to get there by the time they said and then the walk actually started an hour and a half later. This after I promised Grandma for sure she would make it back in time for the baby shower.
So what do you do when waiting? Take pictures of course. This is A. She wasn't a preemie but was born with an infection and spent a week in the NICU so her parents have a soft spot in their heart for these babies. What a cutie! She is one now.
If you are K and waiting around, the only thing to do is find the food mom brought and consume it all.
If you are Em, you take out your paci and start chewing on your thumb...a favorite past time these days. If she wasn't so young, I'd be convinced she is teething. She is cranky and chewing on everything near her face.
Give a silly smile or two...
And then finally walk your six miles. It was a beautiful walk, I won't lie about that.
Grandma and Em after the walk. Good thing she was there! K had a much better time and I don't have a double stroller yet so I needed the help. :)
The Wisemans
2 comments:
M&B,
Am a friend of M&J and have been following your posts. Am so thrilled to see you looking so happy with your little Em at home with you! You are all glowing with happiness!
Sincerely,
Debbie P.
I am doing the March of Dimes walk locally on May 15th. It is something that our young adults group is wanting to support that is close to my friend's heart and so a small group of us are participating.
Post a Comment