John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Where's Waldo?

Let's play a game...can you tell what is missing from these pictures?



Maybe it's not what's missing, maybe it's what you CAN see...a greater percentage of her face! Our daughter is breathing ALL ON HER OWN!!! She has been doing this for over a day now and it looks like it might be permanent. PTL!!

Also, she is 6 POUNDS!! Such a big little girl! Now she just needs to eat and she can come home. She is actually doing worse in this area but if she got distracted learning to breathe, I guess that's all right. :)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Wow...What great news to hear that Emily's breathing without any extra help!!! Thank you, Lord. Now we'll focus our prayers on the eating angle of things...Can't wait to hear the news when she breaks past the 6# mark. :-) ~ I love the bunny hat and shoes. Actually the whole outfit is mighty cute...but the cutest part of the outfit is the one wearing it. She's growing up! ~ Much love to you four!!! ~Karen~

Sparkling Adventures said...

Such a cutie! When she comes home you'll be spending all your time cuddling her, I'm sure!

Jill K said...

Oh so beautiful!!! What a testimony of GRACE! We look forward to hearing the details of Em coming home!!!

Praying for you four....
jill

Jamie and Krista said...

She is SOOOO cute! (Like her sissy!) How exciting that she is breathing on her own. Wow...God is good!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!
-hp

Jen said...

What a relief after waiting so long for you to post again! I was worried that something had gone wrong somewhere.... I am praying, too, that she will start eating on her own--looks like she likes her pacifier so maybe the sucking practice will be good for her swallowing!

doug&margarethe said...

You have quite the precious doll in these pictures! So big now too at 6 lbs!! Will keep prayers for great eating habits. Thankful for one less tube! PTL!

SM Anderson said...

Wow! What great news. Very exciting. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I found your website through my mom who had Emily's grandpa as a pastor at her church in Mayville. I pray that her time in the hospital is almost over and she will get to come home!