John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I took so long...something about getting up at 2:45am to get April and Eric to the airport by 5am... :)...glad you guys came to visit, it was fun to see you again!

Emily's tests all came back negative, PTL, and they started feeding her last night. She has been doing well and they do not have her on HMF (human milk fortifier) in order to see if she was having a reaction to it. Thank you for your prayers.

Otherwise, all is well and we had a good weekend with April and Eric. Please pray for me as I am hitting new rounds of being sick and tired of going to the hospital. I just want to take care of my kid and not take four hours out of my day to hold her for an hour and a half. I'm tired of the drive and the rules and tired of the fact that the only thing I can do for my daughter is hold her once a day. Sorry, I'm just frustrated.

1 comment:

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

I can only imagine how frustrated you must be... But, Praise the Lord you get the opportunity to Hold her! We continue to lift your family up in prayers.