John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, March 07, 2010

NPO...Again

I am glad we are back but unfortunately I have bad news. Emily is not eating again because she had blood in her stool again. Thankfully, they did all the blood tests and x-rays right away and they all came back negative, so they have not started her on antibiotics yet. They will rerun all her tests in the morning and if it all looks good, they will likely blame it on the extra protein they add to my breast milk and will try straight breast milk for a few days...I think. I am not really sure on the plan of action except that we are waiting for the tests tomorrow. Please pray it is not a big deal and she will get to start eating again.

No comments: