John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Friday, January 22, 2010
Go West....
We are headed to Pasadena. Emily was transported this morning and should be there by now. M's aunt and uncle live there so K and I will be staying with them and M will come in on the days he is not working. Let's hope this is not a long stay...I know our little girl has been quite resilient so far, but I don't want to reach the point where she has had enough. And me, I am tired of not really seeing my husband. I don't know any more about Emily's condition but I will let you know as soon as I hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Praying for a SHORT stay and FANTASTIC results! Love and prayers, Mom
Still praying, Ericksons. God is with you in Pasadena. We wish we could be!
Praying for you..I know this has been very trying but your witness of God has meant alot to me and many others who I have shared with about EG..Many again said today at work how they pray for EG every day too and feel these trials each time with you. Jesus Never Fails. He knows and loves EG and YOU. He will give the healing and grace for each step you have to walk in this journey. Will keep praying.
Glad you can stay with P&C. Penny always cheers me up!..ask my girls.
Much love and hugs adn many prayers to you all.
Hey!! Just read the boy's their Bible story tonight. It happened to be Blind Bartimaus. If God can make a blind full grown man see, He can most certainly heal a wee ones eyes. We will be praying. We love you and wish we could shoulder this burden and little more for you. love Ben and Mo
We are praying for little Emily. I wanted to pass on a story of encourangement for you. The PE teacher at my previous school had their 3rd baby at 24 weeks. He was 1lb 11ozs and 11in. He was born a month after my son and now he is bigger than my son! God bless you and your family!
Post a Comment