John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanks April!!

Just wanted to thank April for coming out and helping us for a week. It was a great visit! We mostly just hung out and April cooked and did battle with the millions of ants trying to enter our home to get out of the rain.

Between April and my mom and many other people around here, I am healing quickly and hope to be fully back on my feet in a couple of weeks.

These are some pics at G+G E's before we took April to the airport.



We kept trying to get some cute pics but most of the time she just attacked the bears. :)


2 comments:

Leppard said...

CHEATER!!! That shirt is a Christmas present and I see your cutie wearing it now. :).

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time, I miss that little peanut! Hope the ants are going away...

Love you, April