John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11-11-09

Emily Grace is not doing so well. She developed pneumonia in both lungs and is on two different drugs to try heal the infection.

12 comments:

Candis Berge said...

I'm praying for your little one. May God grant her healing.

Kari, RN said...

Oh wow, we'll sure be praying extra hard!! Thanks for the updates, we love hearing how to pray specifically.

Kari said...

Praying for Baby Emily and you guys. God has you all in His mighty hands. We are trusting in Him.

doug&margarethe said...

We prayed for Emily Grace tonight in Bible Study and reminded the choir group to pray for her tonight too..our thoughts and prayers are there many times a day. God knows and cares. Praying for those giving her care also.

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting the update. I'm praying for Emily Grace and your family.

Jamie and Krista said...

We're praying for you Baby Girl! Hang in there. We love you!

amylazicki said...

thinking of you guys, praying for you often.

Dick & Ginny Gravley said...

We're praying for you all.

Andrea said...

Praying! Keep fighting baby Emily!!

Melissa Swenson said...

Micah and Becky, you may not remember me, but I am a friend of April L's (Becky, I did your hair for April's wedding). April told me what was happening and sent me your blog. I just want you to know that all of you, especially little Emily Grace, are in my thoughts and prayers. I will pray for strength for all of you. God bless your family.

The Molascon Family said...

Just wanted to let you know we're praying for you all. Hoping for some positive updates on Emily's condition.

With Love,
Dave and Heather

-A. said...

Becky, this is Aimee (Vaughan) from ICA- we have you guys on our church's prayer chain, too. So hard.