The life and adventures of two former MK's...and their new additions.
Our first daughter was born full-term on Jan 19, 2009 and 10 short months later, our micro-preemie was born Nov 6, 2009 at 24w3d and 1 pound 6 ounces. Read her story and our journey below.
John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Stink-Face
The adventures of K march on...the first bath...
And cuddling with Daddy afterward. Tummy time... ...and more cuddles when it is all done.
K is just soooo cute! She's really growing fast- can't believe the difference in her little face already! Pretty soon she will be loving her bath time.
Oh man! She is so cute! Really, I know everyone feels obligated to say that about babies, but yours really is! I can't wait for baby bath time at our house.
5 comments:
K is just soooo cute! She's really growing fast- can't believe the difference in her little face already! Pretty soon she will be loving her bath time.
So precious! Her cheeks are filling out. I can see she is growing! I love looking at the photos! Only wish I could hold her too!
I have the cutest niece in the world! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to get to see her in person!
-Uncle Mark
eewww I just want to snuggle with her. She is just too cute. Love how relaxed she looks when awake and when asleep.
Oh man! She is so cute! Really, I know everyone feels obligated to say that about babies, but yours really is! I can't wait for baby bath time at our house.
Post a Comment