The life and adventures of two former MK's...and their new additions.
Our first daughter was born full-term on Jan 19, 2009 and 10 short months later, our micro-preemie was born Nov 6, 2009 at 24w3d and 1 pound 6 ounces. Read her story and our journey below.
John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy V-day
Well, it was a rough day but we managed to get a few pics for you all on this lovely day.
This is what you do if your mom takes too many pics...after she tried this, she flipped her head over and faced the other way...little punk! We babysat J again and he has been very good with K.
Kylie is SO adorable! I love that outfit of valentines and headband. She defintiely is filling out more but according to her length with the monkey she hasn't grown much lengthwise yet! I saw a pink monkey like this one today and was amazed how small it really is. As a girl its just great to be petite. That pink and white quilt is so pretty! Someone made it??
Hi everyone. Great photos. I love seeing this site. Always learn a new take on life here. It is fun and interesting. Chuck and I are driving to Palm Springs area Feb.27th; will you be home so we can stop by and see you? You can e-mail me. Love, $0.01
5 comments:
What an adorable little sweetheart! And the heart on the bottom is so cute. Poor little one who is born into a family of cameras...
SOOO cute Kylie! We miss you! Have fun with you grandma...I bet she's crazy about you!
See you Thursday!
Great Job Becky!! I am impressed. We are going to have so much fun taking pics when you get here!!
Kylie is SO adorable! I love that outfit of valentines and headband. She defintiely is filling out more but according to her length with the monkey she hasn't grown much lengthwise yet! I saw a pink monkey like this one today and was amazed how small it really is. As a girl its just great to be petite. That pink and white quilt is so pretty! Someone made it??
Hi everyone. Great photos. I love seeing this site. Always learn a new take on life here. It is fun and interesting. Chuck and I are driving to Palm Springs area Feb.27th; will you be home so we can stop by and see you? You can e-mail me. Love, $0.01
Post a Comment