John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last Day!!



Today is B's last day at her HS. She is then off to enjoy England with her brother and sister in law for 10 days. I am jealous.

I happened to come across her assistant principal (in the course of my duties :), yesterday. The AP told me that they had been asking around and found that B was both the kids and fellow teacher's favorite Math teacher.

Thats my wife. I'm so proud of her.

3 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

hooray for the best math teacher around! We all knew that truth a long time ago! but it is good to hear that everyone else now realizes it, too. Safe travels and have a wonderful time in England B.

doug&margarethe said...

We knew you had a special wife with many talents! Have a great trip, B, and "be safe out there" as one of my charge nurses will tell us at AM report! M too!

Anonymous said...

Finally they are giving you the credit you so deserve. Am I happy for another little one to be around or what!!!!! Congratulations!! We are happy for you. You all are loved. Love, Penny