The life and adventures of two former MK's...and their new additions.
Our first daughter was born full-term on Jan 19, 2009 and 10 short months later, our micro-preemie was born Nov 6, 2009 at 24w3d and 1 pound 6 ounces. Read her story and our journey below.
John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
I'm so very happy for you guys! I'm absolutely thrilled for what the future holds for us as we watch our little ones grow up together. Life is good, God is good! Jamie
Amazing! Yes, God is good! He knows us better than we do and does so in His amazing way! We are thrilled for you and know you will be great parents! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! These little ones are the BEST surprises!
It's fun that these what... 3rd cousins (?) will be the same age! We're expecting in January too - due on the 18th, but baby will be born a week early since I will have a c-section.
You posted on our blog once, but we since have made it private. I'd love to get your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to it.
~ Shannon Overland-Erickson (married to Steve Erickson)
9 comments:
*gasp*!! congratulations!! :-D
I'm so very happy for you guys! I'm absolutely thrilled for what the future holds for us as we watch our little ones grow up together. Life is good, God is good!
Jamie
Wow! Congratulations!! You just never know what fun surprises God has in store!
Amazing! Yes, God is good! He knows us better than we do and does so in His amazing way! We are thrilled for you and know you will be great parents! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! These little ones are the BEST surprises!
It's fun that these what... 3rd cousins (?) will be the same age! We're expecting in January too - due on the 18th, but baby will be born a week early since I will have a c-section.
You posted on our blog once, but we since have made it private. I'd love to get your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to it.
~ Shannon Overland-Erickson (married to Steve Erickson)
Guess there is a "fever" going around that we have both caught! Congrats!
Jennifer
Wow and Congrats! No more bungee jumping for a while.
We ran into your mom today and heard the great news...nice work!!
Way cool - congratulations from 'great' Aunt Beck and uncle C
Post a Comment