John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, December 30, 2016

The Almost Christmas...Almost New Year...Never Made It Card

Well, in true fashion to this year, making a Christmas card got lost in time. So, we decided on a New Year's Card. We took the photos and, well, frankly, didn't get that done either. So this is our salute to 2016. I am a little disappointed you do not get to hang it on your fridge. However, considering how this year has gone, it does not surprise me one bit!

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I present to you our Christmas card.


This was the original picture but it got saved at a lower resolution and could not be used. Do note, however, that we are standing on TOP of the pile of manure, and we are still smiling as we chop up the sign. This year will not defeat us, though the pleasure I feel at seeing it go is palatable.




Good riddance 2016!!! And may God Bless You!

No comments: