John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Saturday, November 26, 2016

About Time

Frankly, it is about time I posted some of the fun pics we got in September when April and Eric came out to visit! We had a super fun week with them, swimming and doing the dam tour and kayaking and swimming and going for walks at the sundial bridge and swimming. :-) Did I mention swimming? Looking outside now at the full, freezing pool getting rained on, these warm days are a bit hard to remember. But, it makes my heart happy to look back at them.

(This will have to come in two posts…my phone pictures are not loading so I want to get these on before I lose them!)


Their cuties!



Oh, I forgot dance parties! We had lots of those!


Ok, the serious pose.








The dam hallway.


We attempted to recreate a picture from our summer in Colorado during college and the girls got so excited, they had to do it too. WWF into the pool!



The college remake...

No comments: