Hello May! Is anyone else ready for the stress and craziness of May to be OVER?!? Almost! Maybe they do it so the summer will be that much sweeter for the kids and the parents. All I know is one more power point book report and K's homework will be complete for the year. Em is done and all I have left is to make a curriculum map for next year's science teacher at the homeschool. Life is moving forward and though I wish the pace would slow, I guess I better just learn to enjoy the chaos instead.
Speaking of chaos, how about five little kittens, full of energy? They are actually almost ready to go home with people! Anyone need one?
The rodeo came back to town this past weekend. Sorry I can't zoom, my computer is broken. And my camera is broken too...we sent it in to Nikon. Wahhh! Anyway, I had two random thoughts about the rodeo. First, there was never a day when I thought I would covet a giant, over-sized truck. So I was a bit shocked when I realized I had to wipe the drool away as we walked by several they were giving away in drawings...AND I signed up to try to win them! I even thought about it long enough that I was secretly wishing they would make it an essay contest on why you need the truck, then I would have a chance! Secondly, we were headed to the rodeo and all I wanted to do was dress normal and act like I didn't belong. He he. I dress in my jeans and boots all the time!
Look how high that horse reared coming out of that gate!
My Dad couldn't go and that turned out to be great because apparently my grandma has never been to a rodeo in her entire life.
Right now K wants to be a trick rider and she told me that if the sweethearts of the rodeo weren't there, it wasn't a real rodeo...by nine Em was falling asleep so we took off, with no idea if this was a real rodeo or not. :0
The girls love to hang out with these buddies...
Well, life marches on and with Dad gone this week, I hope to catch up on all sorts of things. You know, like updating the blog at ten at night. :-) Have a great day and God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment