Since a picture is worth a thousand words, today I will let the pictures do the talking. I asked Em to take her glasses off and look at me, look to the left, look to the right, look down and look up. This is what I got...
I took four pictures, no need to take lots of pictures so I could find one without her crossing, the first one did the job. I only needed to delete the "look down" one because she literally looked down and we don't need a picture of the top of her head. Her eyes are tracking together and she is using them together!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!! GOD IS GOOD!! And, He still stands as the great healer in her life. Whether He chooses to use the medical community or miracles (we all know He has used a combination of both in her life), ultimately He is the one who heals and carries her through.
My oldest and her new cat. Getting used to life around here. I made myself take a break and set up two play dates this week. The girls were so much happier - just confirmation that it's time to make making friends a bigger priority.
My mom is doing well too, she is sore but mending well. God Bless!
1 comment:
Praise the Lord for the healing in Emily's eyes!! Yes, your miracle daughter. So happy for her. Love all the photos. Thinking of you all many times.
~Margarethe
Post a Comment