John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Monday, July 14, 2014

Hair!

Well, we have been growing our hair out for Monica's (April's Mom) ten year breast cancer free mark and yesterday was the day to donate in celebration! My hair did not make it long enough but I will keep growing it and donate at a later time (if I can tolerate it long enough). :-) K, on the other hand, was very excited to donate hers. For her last day with long hair, we did one last Elsa hairdo.



So this is our 'before' picture.




And after...


She still looks cute, so I am a bit relieved!  :-)

Auntie Gina did it first a couple of days before...it was a very good thing too since I couldn't do mine and K wasn't sure anymore if she wanted to give up her Elsa hair.  Once she saw Auntie Gina, she was ready!  Thanks for the inspiration!


Many more pics to come but we wanted to celebrate with Monica and thank God for her life and the lives she blesses!

1 comment:

Monica said...

THANK YOU GIRLS,
It is so Awesome of you to do this.
I am honored.