John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Monday, March 18, 2013

Last Up

Well, this should do it for Escondido...finally! :-) We spent our stay at the Welk's Resort, where we went for lots of walks...


...fed the ducks in the morning...


...learned a little more about Lawrence Welk...


...and danced to the music at the 'festival of lights'.








We even got to celebrate April's birthday with her!



Now, I know my kids are small, really small, but he is seven months old...seven months.


Thanks for hanging with us guys!!



Heard they went back to a couple of blizzards so it must have been quite a shock.  I can honestly say that I have never spent one moment of my post MN/ND life missing snow or cold...real cold people, real cold.  Don't get me wrong, I love telling stories about going for runs and having our eyelids freeze shut but the fact that they happened over ten years ago, that's the best part of the story!  :-)  God Bless!

No comments: