John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Girls Hiking

On Monday I told M about the trails J had found for us to hike on and he was interested in checking them out so we went back. I had no intent of taking anymore pictures but decided at the last minute to take the camera just in case.  We stopped for a snack along the way.




So I have been struggling with seeing the beauty around me and being appreciative of it and the moment we walked out into this huge field of dead grass, littered with gopher holes, K says, "Oh my!  Mom!  It's so beautiful!  I would like to have a huge white field like this next to my house!  Then I would play in it and roll in it!  Can we have that?"  I told her we could certainly try and then I heard God say, "See!"  I need to take lessons from my kids!  THAT is how you are supposed to look at the world around you and from now on, I am going to ask my kids what they see so I can absorb it!

Anyway, so they decided they wanted to run in the field, except they fell in the holes so I asked if they wanted to take some pictures in the beautiful white field.  They were so excited that we had a mini photo session...dog and all!




These three are my favorites!





Daddy hung behind and got us hiking along the trail.



Are you coming?


Well, that is that!  I hope you enjoy my little girls as much as I do.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  God Bless!!

No comments: