John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, March 16, 2012

Well, supposedly it is about to snow here again...we shall see.  Oddly, for a very predictable place, they rarely get the weather right.  :)  Anyway, we have spent the last week outside.  It has been very windy...what else is new?  But we have been out regardless and just given the girls extra allergy medicine.



This was a dress-up day...



If you were wondering if Em is two yet, the answer is YES!!!!  This was her response to, "Em, why don't you share the handles so you can both hold on?"  Besides just the automatic, "NO!" to everything I say, she is huge into the "Mine!" stage.  This was, "NO! My handles! My giraffe! Noooooooo!"  Good times.


The bonus to a big sister is that pretend play comes a lot earlier for the second one. 


We also headed out to the dinosaurs on one of Dad's days off.  It was so windy there that I was actually grateful we didn't live further out in the pass and all I could think was, "There is always somewhere worse than where you are at."





I promise she has never seen me do this!!  Nature or nurture?  Nature!


This was K's car wash.  We don't go through the car wash but Curious George does and he makes a play car wash at home...so K did too.  She loves that monkey!


Well, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  God Bless!!

No comments: