My mom came to town so we all decided to head to Sea World for a fun family day. Look! Emmy isn't crying...close, but not! :)
Sometimes I just can't get over how cute this little girl is!
Climbing in the nets with Daddy...
Emmy and Nana...
Yeah, this was last Wednesday so M was off and my brother had some leave time so the men actually got to come!
I think she is trying to figure out what Nana is looking at and why she isn't looking at her. :)
Surfing...
Elmo and Zoe and the cutest three year old on the planet!
We went to lots of shows...the boys were so cute because they are old enough to get all the jokes and 'get' what is happening.
The pet show...
K got to pet a kangaroo!
And a pig...
Ok, I have always loved Shamu, but now I really love him! Why? Em could see him! I thought she might because he is so big and well, black and white. At the other shows, she would walk around, go from lap to lap and watch the birds fly over head. At this show, we was looking for the whale. She was SO excited. She kept pointing at him and yelling, "wright there!" and "down there!".
So I took her down lower so she could see even better and right when we got there, he splashed us big time. Water landed on her frog hair bow and she started screaming, "My fwog! Ahhh, my fwog!" and crying. So I calmed her down and convinced her this was funny but even to this day if you ask her, "Emmy did you see a whale?" she responds, "Fun," (and fake laughs), and then, "And my wet!" and she grabs her bow on her head.
Waving at Shamu...
This was so gross that I had to include it. The walrus was eating...this meant he would take in the fish, chew it, spit it back out and smash it on the window while he chewed it some more. SO NASTY! I should be used to it as that's what Em does, but you just never get used to that!
Y was so funny...we climbed into the polar bear den and then there were sound effects of them growling and it was pretty scary. We tried to convince Y to smile and this was all we got. K wouldn't even come into the den. She grabbed Dad's leg and hid.
But, she will show off any other time...
N was sick so when he took a nap, Mo and B took turns waiting outside...I was laughing when we came out because this is the reality of going places with kids...spending time waiting around while they nap, texting, and generally taking turns having fun. Our girls napped in the car with Dad while I got to go to the dolphin show. I love it when Daddy gets to come along!! :)
While B and Y and I went on the log ride about five times in a row, the three youngest went back to Sesame Street where Zoe and Elmo found K and Em. They just hung out and played with them and it was very cute. Soon people were just watching them interact. Em even let Zoe hug her at one point!
And K got to hug Elmo...
...and dance with him.
It was a very fun day and we even met up with my cousin (who hasn't met the boys or Em) at a BBQ place afterwards to have a nice meal and some fun conversation.
Happy, happy, joy, joy! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment