John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Two

All right! We spent actual Christmas down here...so what does Christmas in SoCal look like? A beautiful sunny day. :)

The girls and I went down to Nana and Poppy's...having snacks before church.


K running towards me from the church.


When I asked her if I could have a picture, she sat on the ground, crossed her legs and posed for me. All I could think was, "Seriously? Where did you learn that?" :)



Since we were doing presents the next day, we just went for a walk to the park and enjoyed the weather and the company.






Then we went to look at lights before bed.


The next day, J+K came and M was on his weekend, so we had Christmas...



These are all very much out of order so please bear with me while I go through this! Most of the pics are just the kids playing or opening presents...I will explain the rest. :)




These two took a while to start playing, but when they did, it was really cute! This is them on the couch, alternating yelling, while we ate desert. :)




These three are fixing the sprinkler head that broke.


The reason there aren't very many pics of J is because he ended up like this...he missed his nap and left us in the evening at some point. Kids sleeping is always cute.


I did get a couple of him before he fell asleep though.



Only included this cause I always get a kick out of how small our girls are...B is one and a half...heavier and almost as tall. :)





We will just call this the faces of B...cutie pie!




The next morning we opened the gift from Uncle M and Auntie G...she is stoked guys! Em likes it too, when she is allowed on. :)


So, after two weeks, we have finally finished having Christmas. It was a ton of fun and we really enjoyed all the time with both sides of the family!! I hope your celebration of Christ's birth was as wonderful as ours! God Bless!

No comments: