So even though my camera is at the Nikon repair store, I still had some photos from the weekend before Emily's birthday...Mo and the boys came out to spend the weekend and help out with setting up. This is how we keep everyone quiet until they are all up...notice the two year old doesn't look up from the screen.
While we set up and cleaned for the party, the kids were great! They colored and read and hung out together.
Emmy has a love-hate relationship with the "back-ee"...anything that makes loud noises tends to scare her still but she is finally accepting the common sounds and this is her so proud of herself for touching the vacuum. :)
The kids are in to "fixing" us, whether with tools or the doctor's kit, they think it is very funny.
These two love to read and do it a lot together...the other two are really only interested when someone else is reading to them. :)
I can't tell you how helpful it was to have my sister-in-law here for the weekend. She was an amazing help and so calm all the time! She helped me clean, make the cake, keep the kids entertained while we tried to do all that, plan games and decorate...what a studmuffin!! Thank you so much!!
Like I said, there is a lot of wrestling when the boys are here. The thing is that Y is almost as big as I am so it is an incredible amount of work to wrestle with him! I did my best but I am used to two little twenty pound girls. I can throw them with my pinky finger.
Speaking of weight, Emily had her two year check and even though this is her actual two year check (not her adjusted check which will be at the end of February) and she is already on the charts in both weight and height, she is barely behind her sister. She has made it to the fifth percentile and her sister was only in the tenth percentile at this age. I just keep wondering why no one thought to tell me that K was too light and too small!?!
Oh yeah and can't forget A...found these musical instruments at a garage sale and these two think they are great! They fight over the drum so we take turns but they always end up walking around the house like a marching band. So funny!
Well, all else is healthy on Emily. She has survived her ear infections and seems fine everywhere else. K is also doing well and even though she can't get the flu shot (egg in it), Em took the bullet for her and we shall see how this season goes! God has been miraculous thus far this season since both M and I have gotten colds and so have several of their friends, but so far, the girls have had only allergies. God is GOOD!
God Bless!!!
1 comment:
You are more than welcome. I am not sure I have been called a studmuffin before:). It was a blast and the boys did not want to come home..which is saying a lot as they love it here. See you soon!!!!
Post a Comment