John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sisters

When I was looking through the pictures, I realized that there were some cute pics of the sisters together so I thought it might be cute to post them. For some reason Em is finally looking up at the camera and K is past her two-year-old "I'm not gonna do anything you want me to" phase, so I am starting to get the sisters pics I have been wanting for so long. As soon as we get our good camera back, I am definitely going to set up something more professional looking!!


I keep trying to get K to hug Em's body and not her head, but so far it hasn't worked, but now it is funny to me. :)


Emmy wanted the boots so bad that she has worn them for three days straight now...O Lord, please not TWO girlie girls!!



Just at home in a blow up pool.



At the park...she is starting to ask me to take pics, which is funny to me, but I have to make sure I have my camera much more often. :)


So, I can't keep Em from climbing on things, and man, she is SO fast!! One second she was playing the piano, the next, she's on top of it. I was about to grab her when I realized it would make a funny pic so I told her to stay for a pic and K climbed up to "help get her down". I took a pic but don't you worry, it hasn't happened again and I have confidence that it will not happen again.


Using the piano appropriately...although in a tutu...


We got some uniforms for Em's birthday from M's aunt so we donned them for the Monday Night football game and headed to our friend's house to watch the game.


That's another picture I have planned for my fixed camera...a family photo of the Viking's fans. :)


Do I look stressed? Maybe it's cause I am trying to smile while holding two girls who are trying to plunge off the chair. Ah, girls! I love them so!


Well, I hope this warms your heart and puts a smile on your face. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

doug&margarethe said...

It sure did warm my heart! Love ALL the pictures! hugs.