Cheering on the golfers...
Always eating something! Em tries so hard to be a big girl.
She's got it! Flash that smile when Mom pulls the camera out!
We fed the geese too...but then I hopped over to get a pic from this side and the geese left so the girls tried to get out to follow them. :)
Ok, a couple bonus pics of the girls together. I am not sure why I uploaded so many, but I must have liked them all.
This cracked me up. K was so happy to see Z in the morning that I told her to run and give her a hug. Look at that face! We will turn Z into a hugger some day.
This is in one of those indoor bounce houses...
Yep, even though we are back to Curious George nearly exclusively, Jessi is still making trips with us.
I have no idea why K was telling me to be quiet, I think the baby was sleeping, but what was funny was that Z saw me laughing at her and decided she needed to do it too.
If you wanted to know if Em is 'normal', well, she has decided that climbing through the window is more fun than the door...you decide.
Silly girls think these buckets were made just for them to climb and play in.
K pushing the remote...
I just love this because I have so many long conversations staring into these eyes every day. She is so serious and so funny all at the same time. Just now, we were looking at the full moon and she was telling me all about how she was going to climb the tree and get the stars and the moon and take it into her house and put it up high so Emmy can't touch it...it was about a five minute monologue that I couldn't follow completely but I just sat there as interested as could be, thinking, "I love you. I am so glad I am here to see this. Thank you Lord for her. Bless her and carry her through this life." What a wonderful thing this love we have for our children! I had no idea this depth of love was possible.
God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment