This weekend, we celebrated our nephew's first birthday...it was a water party so we all showed up in our suits and ready to play. Good thing too as it was the last sunny day we have had since then!
A couple pics of the bday boy.
K and cousin J in the pool.
I have several friends who don't want pics of their kids on my blog so I generally try to ask first but this cutie just has to have a spot. She saw my camera and told me she needed a pic of herself then sat perfectly still and grinned at me. So adorable!
Just playing...
You know this kid eats anything...this is pizza. Right now it is a problem that she eats and eats and doesn't gain a pound...soon, she will love it!!
Nana and Poppy and us at our own little table.
Cake time...
And more playing...although nap time was approaching quickly. :-)
Eventually, K ended up on a blanket eating her crackers and dip with chocolate milk. A good break for the kid who puts the lid back on the dip, seals the baggie of crackers and brings it all to me when she is done. I love her OCD disposition!
Um, yeah, I get asked all the time how come K never has all her clothes on...I can't keep them on her. I keep thinking this is the only time in her life she will be allowed to run around with nothing on so I don't get bent out of shape over it. Besides, she's so cute! :-)
God Bless!! Oh, I am speaking again this thursday so any and all prayers are welcome. And for those praying for my sister's little girl who had a seizure on sunday, I will try to update as we learn details, but the fastest updates are to check my mom's facebook page. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment