Sorry this took so long...this weekend was the weekend where I was to speak at a woman's conference, so I was out of commission for the days before, then gone and now back. Yes, it went well. I had SO much more to say but clearly that was all God wanted for these women. I met some amazing women but since my small camera won't work, I cannot introduce you to them. Sorry! :-(
Anyway, have you ever wanted to stand on a mountain top and tell the world how great your kid is? I have been overwhelmed again at how amazing K is! When I think about all she has been through (remember, she went through this with us, yet she can't understand it) and here she is "normal". I LOVE her and I am SO proud of her!!
Her new monkey pillow.
Ready to go...backpack and all.
These two still crack me up...they hug when they meet, when they leave, and just any time they feel the need to.
It was A's bday.
So what happens? All the other kids are playing in the bounce house and all around and these two are cleaning the paint area. They are so weird!
A couple cuties.
And this is the newest member of the clan. He is Z's little brother.
Well, hope all is well and I hope to catch up on life soon! :-) God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment