John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Randomness

I just keep finding pictures and I haven't even found the cord to our point and shoot...

This was after we got back though...Nana and Poppy came out to see their long lost girls.


Just like this cause you can see K stacking with Nana in the background...


This is my aunt and uncle whom we stayed with the last several days of our vacation. K had a thing about everyone having to sit on the stairs so we are all jammed onto the bottom step.



Learning to drive already? Everyone told me it would go by faster than I can imagine, but this is a little extreme!


Em taking a break.


When we got home, K gave her doll a bath, dressed up 'MeMe', and made monkey go potty. None of this was my idea, I just take the photos.



No comments: