They are WAY too big for her face but they are the smallest they make. The first time we put them on, she looked around and started crying. She has only stopped crying briefly enough for us to snap a few pics of our little four-eyed nerd.
At least Grandma knows it isn't her she is crying about...we just added it cause her sad face is SO sad, you had to all see it.
Okay, and two of the cutest toddler in the world just for the road.
5 comments:
I think she looks cute in her little goggles but I am totally with her that glasses SUCK!! I hate mine. Hopefully she gets so used to them soon that she doesn't even notice them. Her sad face is oh so sad.
You don't know me but I have been following your blog and praying from Emily since Emily was born. I think your little girl looks so cute in her glasses!! She is just precious!!! I am happy to hear she is going so well!!
Oh my goodness, I've never seen such a cute baby, EVER!! What fun. They look like such fake glasses, she could be Clark Kent, ready to whip off the onesie, hiding a cape underneath, ready to save all babies in the world! Ha! It's great!
-bethany-
Hi M & B, The glasses are so outrageous that they are actually cute! And I am very happy to hear that she looked around and then started crying. It is because the world is in focus and it is a terrific shock for her, but, guess what, after she stops crying she is going to continue looking around and looking around and looking around. By the time she is of a "datable age" there will be eye surgery that will fix that problem just fine.
What an adorable little nerd! :-) Such a cute baby... can't wait to meet her! My nieces and nephews have doubled in number since I visited in October!
Post a Comment