John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Emmers

Doing a little PT (physical therapy) with Emily...




I saw the above picture and just about broke down...look at me rolling my daughter around with two hands...and her feet aren't even in the picture...she's so BIG! This one (below) is my hand about a week after she was born! I can't believe what a miracle God has already done and continues to do!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Emily is just precious!!! I don't know you, but I know Jim & Marilyn. I have been praying for your little sweetie and your family since we got the email about Emily. What a miracle!!! God is so good! Thank you for sharing your life so honestly!
Love in Christ,
Emily Davis (my nickname is Em and Emmer :)

Sparkling Adventures said...

Thanks for continuing to share Em's progress with us all!

machisen said...

God be praised!

doug&margarethe said...

Emily has gotten so big! She is a miracle. She looks so alert! I think she is just enjoying being home with her family!!!!
Rejoicing with you in all that God has done.

Anonymous said...

Hi M & B,
Pretty exciting to see this little girl grow and how healthy and normal she looks. I am still praying for her eating and digesting. Thanks for putting up the pictures, I am using one of the pictures as a desktop background.

John