John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cleaning Day

Today was cleaning day at the Erickson house...K is at the stage where she is always helping out...at least now it is useful! That is a wipe in her hand.


She starts on the tub, then her high chair, and eventually, she always seems to make it back to her toys (still cleaning, oddly enough).


Going for a walk...

Emmers took in a stretch and just hung out.



More buttons...seriously...with all the new equipment, it is too much to resist for a little K.

Eating artichokes with Dad...ever since we got her unplugged, she eats EVERYTHING and A LOT of it!

So many people have sent us gifts of love for our little girl...we appreciate all of them and I cherish them as reminders of the people who have always kept her name before the Lord. I believe she is alive because of your prayers and all these things remind me of that. This is a quilt with Emily's name and birth date on it...it is beautiful and I wanted to post it to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers throughout this time. We know we have only just begun but I feel like a HUGE hurdle has been cleared just in getting her out of the NICU and into our home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Big FOUR! Thanks for the great pics, feels like I am getting to know your family. I am attaching a terrific story.

John

doug&margarethe said...

Enjoyed the photos! Life won't ever be the same for you with 2 precious little girls but what a joy you can have them both home with you now. Keep remembering you in our prayers.