John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, February 27, 2009

Smiling...and just pics.

Well she started smiling yesterday but of course when we pulled the camera out she wouldn't show it off anymore but since some of the pics are so cute, I decided I should post them, so here you are.







This was the look I got each time I pulled the camera out...







I know, not flattering, but the closest I got to the smile...it takes her whole face to smile and that is what makes it so cute.



This is her super cute outfit! The sweatsuit was from the shower J+M's church put on and the shoes are from my mom...they are so cute! Little converse shoes with bunnies on the side.

3 comments:

Jamie and Krista said...

You're so cute Kylie girl! We love you!

doug&margarethe said...

K is so darling! The fun begins when she starts smiling when talked to... These outfits are so cute!
Sorry B but I do see alot of M in K's face. Guess I haven't seen any baby pics of you, B.
Give K a hug from me!

Kari, RN said...

Wow, she's just so beautiful!!! I especially love those first few pictures. What a sweetheart! We're hoping to get to meet her in just a few weeks from now!