The life and adventures of two former MK's...and their new additions.
Our first daughter was born full-term on Jan 19, 2009 and 10 short months later, our micro-preemie was born Nov 6, 2009 at 24w3d and 1 pound 6 ounces. Read her story and our journey below.
John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Thursday, January 22, 2009
More baby K pics
So little and precious...3 days old M fell asleep while on baby duty. Trying to adjust to 1 hr. naps. My favorite pic so far...
She is SO cute - even for a new born. I can't believe how tiny she is. I am glad that you are all on the road to feeling better. Give her a kiss from Auntie Mo and Uncle Ben.
I'm so glad you finally got the pkg! Amazing to see Kylie's size in comparison to that monkey. When I saw the monkey I knew she needed it for her "jungle" theme nursery! She's SO adorable! I love the pics of Mommy and Kylie! Typical Daddy pics but Daddys need their Daddy-daughter time too and naps seem to work well for them!!! Hope you can get some extra naps in too, Becky. Thanks for the new pics. Wished I could come and hold her too. Much love from G-Auntie M.
Congratulations M & B!! What a surprise, just after your baby shower!! She looks pretty "precious" and "special" as the Aunts say. We'll look forward to seeing the pics as she grows!! Love, June B.
Great Aunt Rebekah showed me your wonderful baby pictures. Love the little monkey with Kylie. I told Rebekah to let me know if you continue to chart Kylie's growth with the monkey. Congratulations! joyce
8 comments:
She is SO cute - even for a new born. I can't believe how tiny she is. I am glad that you are all on the road to feeling better. Give her a kiss from Auntie Mo and Uncle Ben.
Auntie Krista LOVES you Kylie! I will come over and hold you so mommy and daddy can sleep!
That pacifier looks huge in her mouth! She's so tiny!
I LOVE the picture of you 2 too! You look so good for just giving birth Bec! You look good too Micah. =)
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby. So lovely and little. (And I love the epidural too!)
I'm so glad you finally got the pkg! Amazing to see Kylie's size in comparison to that monkey. When I saw the monkey I knew she needed it for her "jungle" theme nursery!
She's SO adorable! I love the pics of Mommy and Kylie! Typical Daddy pics but Daddys need their Daddy-daughter time too and naps seem to work well for them!!! Hope you can get some extra naps in too, Becky. Thanks for the new pics. Wished I could come and hold her too. Much love from G-Auntie M.
Congratulations M & B!!
What a surprise, just after your baby shower!! She looks pretty "precious" and "special" as the Aunts say. We'll look forward to seeing the pics as she grows!!
Love,
June B.
Congratulations, Micah and Becky! Kylie is so precious! I love that little girl and cannot wait to meet her and hold her!
-Uncle Mark :-)
Kylie is very alert and adorable. Can hardly wait to hold her. Wish we were closer. love, Penny
Great Aunt Rebekah showed me your wonderful baby pictures. Love the little monkey with Kylie. I told Rebekah to let me know if you continue to chart Kylie's growth with the monkey. Congratulations! joyce
Post a Comment