The life and adventures of two former MK's...and their new additions.
Our first daughter was born full-term on Jan 19, 2009 and 10 short months later, our micro-preemie was born Nov 6, 2009 at 24w3d and 1 pound 6 ounces. Read her story and our journey below.
John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)
‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Experiment #1 with home photography
Unfortunately, I forgot to turn the auto focus back on, so some of the pictures came out blurry. I was very bummed, because we got some great pics, only they were slightly blurry.
Very nice family photo shoot! She is such a little beautiful dolly! Looks so alert too. So fun to have you post pictures. Thanks so much! Give her a hug and kiss from her G-Auntie Margarethe!
Do you have a Mac? If you want, you can e-mail some of the blurry ones to me and I can try to tweak them for you... Sometimes it works and sharpens them a lot. sands1198@verizon.net
2 comments:
Very nice family photo shoot! She is such a little beautiful dolly! Looks so alert too. So fun to have you post pictures. Thanks so much! Give her a hug and kiss from her G-Auntie Margarethe!
Do you have a Mac? If you want, you can e-mail some of the blurry ones to me and I can try to tweak them for you... Sometimes it works and sharpens them a lot. sands1198@verizon.net
Post a Comment