
Man in a skirt (I'm sorry kilt) allows me to have his sword and shield...wise??

Pics in the city...I loved the buildings, they all seem to be made of stone.

Visits to family and friends along the way. For more pics, see Mo's blog.

Hadrian's Wall - 15ft tall, 8ft wide, cut England from Scotland and marked the northernmost border of the Roman empire. Look at it big and you can see it stretch across the hills. Very impressive!

Stonehenge.

Dunrobin Castle.

Balmoral...the Queen's place for one month out of the year. Yes, EVERYTHING is this green there. No, the sun isn't normally out this much, we got very lucky!!

Ruins of a huge old cathedral.

We found NESSIE!! Don't tell anyone but she is real and I have photographic proof!

The cows here have long hair...they look like my teenagers!!

There's a lot more where that came from but you will have to visit and look at my scrapbook if you want to see more.
3 comments:
Cool pictures Bec!
Great pics! We can't wait to see the scrapbook- we'll be over! And I love the bovine teen look--way cool!
Great pictures! I've been to England too...I loved the white cliffs, castles, and landscapes. Only thing, I never got to see the Queen! Did you? (That was my disappointment when I was 5 years old!) I didn't get to see her even later in life either!! Oh, well. She does have beautiful gardens to stroll through to enjoy! Thanks for sharing your photos.
Post a Comment