John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Sunday, July 29, 2007

6 Years!

I realize this is one stellar shot of the two of us, but it is all I have right now so stop making fun of it! Yes, that is our front yard...it may not be much, but at least it is green - by way of rain not sprinklers - we like the all natural look.


Okay, seriously, we celebrated our 6th anniversary this weekend in the usual way. We went out to eat, went to back to back movies and just had a great time hanging out and being together. My mom and dad just had their 35th...congrats guys!

2 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Congrats to the stellar couple! I can't believe how M already has the officer's pose! Here's wishing you many more happy years!

Leppard said...

Hey!! Happy sixth!. I am glad you got to be together for a bit. Ben and I are postponing our anniversary for a month as this month stinks for any romace or quality time together. He is off to the dark side tomorrow. Loved all the blog updates.