
Micah in a candy store. We visited the historic town of McCloud. It sits at the base of Mt. Shasta about 9 miles from the town of Mount Shasta. Cool place to visit.

We stopped to play disc golf in Weed, at the College of Siskiyous. They have an awesome course there, one of the best we have ever played at with several drives just under 600 ft. long with lots of trees, obsticles, dried creek beds, etc.

Winding up for a drive across a dry creek bed to a basket 380 ft. away. I winged it and it went to the right...doh!!!!

This one looked tougher than it was. The drive was only about 270 ft. then the basket was at the top of the dirt mound standing 14 ft. high. The hardest part was driving through the trees.
2 comments:
What a fun candy store! I still have never played disc golf and I'd love to try it sometime. I'm not really sure if there are courses around here, but I'll have to check it out. Looks like you guys had a great day!
Sounds alot like the golf course in Colorado! Glad you had a fun day.
Post a Comment